NuCel is available in the following sizes:
|Product Code||Product Description/Size|
|NC-1003||Extra Large 2.5cc|
NuCel is cryopreserved to retain tissue integrity and must be stored at -70℃ to -90℃ until use.2
NuCel consists of amniotic fluid cells and micronized amniotic membrane.1
The tissues in NuCel are collected from fully consented mothers undergoing scheduled casesarean section births of full-term healthy babies. Donors are tested for relevant communicable diseases by an FDA-registered laboratory.
Organogenesis has a culture of scientific advancement, a strong commitment to product innovation, and is dedicated to clinical research.
- Preliminary Results of Bioactive Amniotic Suspension with Allograft for Achieving One and Two-Level Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- A Retrospective Chart Assessment of Clinical Outcomes after Amniotic Suspension Allograft Is Used during Spinal Arthrodesis Procedures
- Evaluation of Amniotic-Derived Membrane Biomaterial as an Adjunct for Repair of Critical Sized Bone Defects
- Human Amniotic Allograft in Use on Talar Dome Lesions: A Prospective Report of 37 Patients
- Initial Experience with Tricortical Iliac Crest Bone Graft and Human Amniotic Allograft in Evans Calcaneal Osteotomy
- The Use of Human Amniotic Allograft on Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Talar Dome: A Comparison with and without Allografts in Arthroscopically Treated Ankles