Organogenesis' Medical Affairs department serves as a scientific and clinical resource for healthcare professionals through generation and communication of evidence on Organogenesis' innovative products and the therapeutic areas related to them.
- Utilizing clinical, scientific and technical knowledge of wound healing, tissue regeneration and surgical applications to educate on safe and effective utilization of Organogenesis' products.
- Delivering clinically sound, scientifically substantiated, fair-balanced medical information.
- Facilitating company-sponsored and investigator-initiated research initiatives, interacting with potential investigators interested in conducting robust preclinical or clinical studies with our products, or in areas of scientific interest to Organogenesis.
- Leveraging health economic and outcomes data, communicating the favorable impact of Organogenesis products on total cost of care.
- Cultivating high caliber, collaborative relationships and liaising with the experts in the field to develop and advance innovative ideas.
- Providing safety input into the pharmacovigilance and risk management processes, ensuring safety throughout the lifecycle of products
To Reach Our Medical Information Center:
Phone: 1-888-HEAL-2DAY (1-888-432-5232), Press 2