- Prepare wound to ensure it is free of debris and necrotic tissue
- Cut the dry sheet to the appropriate size and place in contact with wound bed
- Hydrate with sterile saline as needed
- Apply appropriate fixation and secondary dressings
- Assess weekly for reapplication
- PuraPly Antimicrobial [package insert]. Canton, MA: Organogenesis, Inc; 2015.
PuraPly AM is supplied in an individually sealed dry sheet and packaged in a sterile, sealed single pouch. PuraPly AM offers convenient room temperature storage and comes in the following sizes to manage a wide variety of wound types.1,2*
|Product Code||Product Description/Size|
|PURAPLYAM-COM 1.6 DISC||1.6cm Disc|
|PURAPLYAM-COM 2X2||2cm x 2cm|
|PURAPLYAM-COM 2X4||2cm x 4cm|
|PURAPLYAM-COM 5X5||5cm x 5cm|
|PURAPLYAM-COM 6X9||6cm x 9cm|
|PURAPLYAM-COM 8X16||8cm x 16cm|
PuraPly Antimicrobial consists of a native ECM coated with 0.1% polyhexamethylenebiguanide hydrochloride (PHMB) intended for the management of wounds.
- This device is not intended for use in third-degree burns
- This device is derived from a porcine source and should not be used in patients with known sensitivity to porcine material
- Do not use on individuals with a known sensitivity to polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride (PHMB)
Do not resterilize. The device is intended for single-patient use only. Do not reuse. Discard all open and unused portions. PuraPly AM is sterile if the package is dry, unopened, and undamaged. Do not use if the package seal is broken. PuraPly AM must be used prior to the expiration date. Discard PuraPly AM if mishandling has caused possible damage or contamination. PuraPly AM should not be applied until excessive exudate, bleeding, acute infection, and significant swelling are controlled.